Happy New Month!

December 02, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


 As I write this to you, I'm on the floor  still in shock. Why, you ask? A few weeks back I tried editing my URL and that somewhat insignificant action made my blog disappear. Like, my blog literally was non-existent. I wanted to die on the spot. I tried and tried to undo it but nothing changed. I chatted and mailed people from the service hosting my blog. They all told me to do the same thing which I did over and over again but still no results. I consulted friends who advised me to transfer my blog. I wanted to but I just paid for this damn service. I thought blogging for me had come to an abrupt end and a sad one at that. 

Then came wisdom. In a blink of an eye after randomly clicking some things I got my blog back.  So the problem has been half-way solved. I've returned back to blogspot.com for the time being until I get a new domain hosting service. This is so my blog can remain accessible. 

So, thank you to those that stood by me. Giving relevant ideas to get my blog back. This thank you goes out to my special somebody, D, who put in exceptional effort. Stressing himself and everyone else to get the blog back up. I didn't want to be all mushy but I had to. Sorry ; ) Finally, thanks to those that didn't even notice I was gone. I coulda died and y'all wouldn't eve notice *sigh*. Oh well, 'Tis the season to be jolly so I forgive you. 
 
Merry Christmas in Advance!


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

YOUR VIEWS MATTER : )