lifestyle

My Christmas Wishlist

December 07, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


I've read and read loads of wishlists from birthday wishlists to Christmas wishlists. Heck, I've even heard of Easter wishlists but I've never made one. It's not that I didn't want things, It just never happened. So this year, I'm going to dish out my wishlist with hopes that some kind heart out there would make my dreams come true. 




A Camera
I've been using a Sony camcorder to take my blog pictures for a very long time now and it's about time I up my photography game. So I'm in desperate need of one.   Amazon has some pretty affordable cameras. In case you're wondering, it's a Canon camera I want.




Shoes/glasses 
These babies have been tormenting me on instagram through out 2016 but I made up my mind to close my eyes to them. I'm not closing again. I want them. I'm not quiet sure where to get the shoes. You can give me the money to buy them. As for the glasses, you can find them on @haute.signatures on Instagram and they're quiet affordable. Biko make me smile this December if you can.


A spa session 
After a long stressful year, I think I deserve a day to be pampered. Deal day had really good offeres if you're wondering where to book me a spa session. 

 
Money 
Everyone needs money but I need it more. 


A new phone/laptop
I'm not choosy. I don't mind having either of them. If your pocket permits you, both is fine. Although, I need the laptop more. I don't exactly love my Chromebook and I'm tired of using my  phone to blog. 

Guys, I know it sounds like a lot but it's not much. In fact, I'm a really good person. I'm reducing the workload by telling you where to get the stuff. This is the most turnt time of the year, I know but try to turn up with wisdom and be careful. I don't want to hear any stories that touch. Got it?

What's in your Christmas wishlist?? Who knows, someone out here might just want to make you happy. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

YOUR VIEWS MATTER : )