Always with a splash of colour

September 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

I love colours but unfortunately I have no best clout but thank God for the best friend I have @Mira la Belle. She gave me a colour that just suits my personality...Green...and frankly I agree with her. The sad thing is that I don't have many green possessions. Most of my things are pink but I refuse to be a 'pink lover'...not that I have anything against them. I just don't like clichés.  Enough about me let's get down to the details of the look:
Jacket: Random neon jacket
Dress: Forever21 cut out dress with glitter detailing
Shoes: not sure of the brand name but I got them from Turkey (embezzled gold platforms)
Bracelet: Cartier 
Shades: Diva
Ring: not really visible but by BeBe
Neck Piece: Aztec inspired costume jewellry by Forever21






P.s. I'm going to be off to school soon and the network in my school is extremely bad...like beyond reasoning. So my post wouldn't be frequent. 

I hope you're enjoying my blog. 

Sorry, I'm not such a good writer but I'll work on my self *fingers crossed*










You Might Also Like

0 comments:

YOUR VIEWS MATTER : )