Tribute to Joan Rivers

September 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

This woman! Hmmn...*tear* ='( it's was a real shocker!  I refused to give a tribute to this glamour queen because I was praying that it was just a rumour and it was going to end and I'll watch my Fashion police and have a laugh while she disses celebs but unfortunately *tear* it's true. She's really gone! Rest in peace...in fashion heaven.

In her 2012 book, I Hate Everyone ... Starting With Me, Rivers, aiming to be funny as always, specifically directed a passage to her daughter regarding her funeral. 
Joan & Melissa Rivers

"When I die (and, yes, Melissa, that day will come; and, yes, Melissa, everything's in your name), I want my funeral to be a huge showbiz affair with lights, cameras, action … I want Craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way," she wrote, adding, "I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents … I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like Beyonce's." 

She was the epitome of ALL things Lavish & Glamorous
But she never faked it!
Joan's estimated networth is $150 Million

Rest in peace to this absolutely amazing woman & such an icon to women everywhere
She was so much more than a fashion critique 
She was also a comedian, author & talented actress appearing both on screen & on broadway
But we best know her as the Host of E! Fashion Police *tear* 
It's really never going to be the same with out her. 

Does this look like your ULTIMATE Winter Wonderland themed wedding?
(Or Frozen)

Joan planned Melissa's dream wedding at the Plaza Hotel in New York City
Yes she envisioned all of this!!

It's truly sad that she's gone but what can I say... Who am I to question God? 
REST IN PEACE!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

YOUR VIEWS MATTER : )