bold colours,

My Wardrobe: Spring Outfit Ideas II {Bold In Blue}

May 12, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments



haven't been updating on the spring series but I hope to do more posting soon. Work wouldn't let me be. This NYSC is not as easy as they make it seem but I guess it's a price I have to pay for the worth of experience. 

Let's get down to business...

Since this is the season of bold colours and patterns, I decided to do a mix of both. Afterall, ain't no harm in trying as many things as possible when it comes to fashion plus this is as basic as it gets (patterns and plains).  I went with a dark blue jumpsuit with a stripped top. Now, this outfit is very office friendly and can be worn for a dinner or lunch date.




In a bid to play save with accessorising, I went with nude shoes, a blue and black clutch and silver and goldJewellry.



Your Views Matter

What's your take on this simple safe outfit? Would you go for a bold but safe colour like this? Just post a comment below. I love hearing from you. 

We love it when you share. Like this post? Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus. You could also share the link on whatsapp by clicking the 'Create a link' link below the comments section. Thank you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

YOUR VIEWS MATTER : )